C#.NET: How to Build Web URL Query Parameters
Today, I shall be demonstrating building web URL query parameter method of Asmak9.EssentialToolKit .NET library using C#.NET console application.
Prerequisites:Following are some prerequisites before you proceed any further in this tutorial:
- Install Asmak9.EssentialToolKit Nuget Package.
- Knowledge of Nuget Package Manager.
- Knowledge of C# Programming.
1) Create new C#.NET console application and name it "BuildUrlParams".
3) Install Asmak9.EssentialToolKit Nuget Package.
4) Now, create "BuildUrlParams.cs" file and type following lines of code i.e.
The above code shows how you can build your web URL query parameter by simply passing parameters key-value pair list. You also need to initialize 'UtilityKit' class with or without your license key.
5) Now, execute the project and you will be able to see the following i.e.