C#.NET: Asmak9.EssentialToolKit Nuget Library Trial Period Information
Today, I shall be demonstrating TrialExpirationInfo class of Asmak9.EssentialToolKit .NET library using C#.NET console application.
Prerequisites:Following are some prerequisites before you proceed any further in this tutorial:
- Install Asmak9.EssentialToolKit Nuget Package.
- Knowledge of Nuget Package Manager.
- Knowledge of C# Programming.
1) Create new C#.NET console application and name it "TrialExpirationLibrary".
3) Install Asmak9.EssentialToolKit Nuget Package.
4) Now, create "TrialExpirationLibrary.cs" file and type following lines of code i.e.
The above code will provide you detail trial expiration information of the "Asmak9.EssentialToolKit" nuget library. Such as, trial expiration date, trial expiration time, trial expiration remaining days and detail message of trial expiration. You can initialize the class with default constructor or you can initialize the class with your purchased license.
5) Execute the project and you will be able to see the following i.e.