C#.NET: How to check if System Contains Provided MAC Address
Today, I shall be demonstrating method of Asmak9.EssentialToolKit .NET library to check if system contains the provided MAC address or not using C#.NET console application.
Prerequisites:Following are some prerequisites before you proceed any further in this tutorial:
- Install Asmak9.EssentialToolKit Nuget Package.
- Knowledge of Nuget Package Manager.
- Knowledge of C# Programming.
1) Create new C#.NET console application and name it "ContainsMacAddress".
3) Install Asmak9.EssentialToolKit Nuget Package.
4) Now, create "ContainsMacAddress.cs" file and type following lines of code i.e.
The above code will verify whether provided target system contains the provided MAC address or not. You also need to initialize 'UtilityKit' class with or without your license key.
5) Now, execute the project and you will be able to see the following i.e.