ASP.NET MVC: How to Create Multiple Radio Buttons with CRUD Operations
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC.
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC Razor.
- Knowledge of HTML.
- Knowledge of Bootstrap.
- Knowledge of Jquery.
- Knowledge of C# Programming.
1) In the first step, create a new database in SQL Server and name it "db_multi_radiobuttons".
3) Now, create a new ASP.NET MVC web project and name it "MVCMultiRadioButtons".
4) In the provided solution, "DatabaseEntityModel" is already created using entity framework database first approach in order to access our created database in SQL Server. So, Open "Web.config" file and configure SQL Server database connection string with your SQL_SERVER_NAME, SQL_DATABASE_NAME, SQL_USERNAME and SQL_PASSWORD. You need to update SQL server connection information at following line of code in the "Web.config" file i.e.
9) Now, execute the provided solution and perform CRUD operations on the check boxes via website user interface.
First, ASP.NET MVC application web application is loaded i.e.
Second, provide user details, make end-user favorite sports selection, and add that information i.e.
Third, Edit existing information i.e.
You can see that the relevant information is also being stored into the SQL server database as well as shown below i.e.
Finally, delete a user along with his/her favorite sports selection choice from your system. As, I have added few entries I will be deleting last entry from the below shown list i.e.
After delete operation i.e.