C#.NET: How to Remove File from Provided System Path
Today, I shall be demonstrating method of Asmak9.EssentialToolKit .NET library method to remove file from provided system source location using C#.NET console application.
Prerequisites:Following are some prerequisites before you proceed any further in this tutorial:
- Install Asmak9.EssentialToolKit Nuget Package.
- Knowledge of Nuget Package Manager.
- Knowledge of C# Programming.
1) Create new C#.NET console application and name it "RemoveFile"
3) Install Asmak9.EssentialToolKit Nuget Package.
4) Now, create "RemoveFile.cs" file and type following lines of code i.e.
The above code will remove file from provided system source location. You also need to initialize 'FileManagerKit' class with or without your license key.
5) Now, execute the project and you will be able to see the following i.e.