C#.NET: How to Get MyDocument Folder/File Path
Today, I shall be demonstrating method of Asmak9.EssentialToolKit .NET library to get system MyDocument folder path and path of the files that reside within the system MyDocument folder using C#.NET console application.
Prerequisites:Following are some prerequisites before you proceed any further in this tutorial:
- Install Asmak9.EssentialToolKit Nuget Package.
- Knowledge of Nuget Package Manager.
- Knowledge of C# Programming.
1) Create new C#.NET console application and name it "GetMyDocumentDirFullPath"
3) Install Asmak9.EssentialToolKit Nuget Package.
4) Now, create "GetMyDocumentDirFullPath.cs" file and type following lines of code i.e.
The above code will get system MyDocument folder path and path of the files that reside within the system MyDocument folder. You also need to initialize 'FileManagerKit' class with or without your license key.
5) Now, execute the project and you will be able to see the following i.e.