WPF: How to convert Text to BitmapImage
Today, I shall be demonstrating method of Asmak9.EssentialToolKit .NET library to convert Text into BitmapImage using WPF application.
Prerequisites:Following are some prerequisites before you proceed any further in this tutorial:
- Install Asmak9.EssentialToolKit Nuget Package.
- Knowledge of Nuget Package Manager.
- Knowledge of WPF Application Development.
- Knowledge of C# Programming.
1) Create new C#.NET WPF application and name it "ConvertTextToBitmapImage".
3) Install Asmak9.EssentialToolKit Nuget Package.
4) Now, create "Views/HomePage.xaml" file.
The above code will convert the provided text to BitmapImage format with suitablefont, font size, width, height, screen position X and screen position Y for the image to be processed. You also need to initialize 'UtilityKit' class with or without your license key.
6) Now, execute the project and you will be able to see the following i.e.