Visual Studio C#.NET: How to Get Application Configuration Settings
Today, I shall be demonstrating method of Asmak9.EssentialToolKit .NET library to get visual studio application configuration settings using C#.NET console application.
Prerequisites:Following are some prerequisites before you proceed any further in this tutorial:
- Install Asmak9.EssentialToolKit Nuget Package.
- Knowledge of Nuget Package Manager.
- Knowledge of C# Programming.
1) Create new C#.NET console application and name it "GetAppAssemblyVersion".
3) Install Asmak9.EssentialToolKit Nuget Package.
4) Make sure that you have added a key-value pair into your configuration file as shown below i.e.
The above code will get visual studio application configuration settings. You also need to initialize 'UtilityKit' class with or without your license key.
6) Now, execute the project and you will be able to see the following i.e.