C#.NET: How to Decode Bytes From Base64
Today, I shall be demonstrating method of Asmak9.EssentialToolKit .NET library to decode bytes array of data from base64 encoded string input value using C#.NET console application.
Prerequisites:Following are some prerequisites before you proceed any further in this tutorial:
- Install Asmak9.EssentialToolKit Nuget Package.
- Knowledge of Nuget Package Manager.
- Knowledge of C# Programming.
1) Create new C#.NET console application and name it "DecodeBytesFromBase64".
3) Install Asmak9.EssentialToolKit Nuget Package.
4) Now, create "DecodeBytesFromBase64.cs" file and type following lines of code i.e.
The above code will decode bytes array of data from base64 encoded string input value. You also need to initialize 'UtilityKit' class with or without your license key.
5) Now, execute the project and you will be able to see the following i.e.